Having an accessible lawyer is normally thought of as only something the wealthy can afford. Go To Lawyer changes that perception and makes this possible for anyone who needs to access the law.
We are there when you require someone on hand who understands what you need and the issues that you are facing. Our packages are designed to provide you with the personal service and experience to overcome the issue you have without tying you into open ended billing. Our packages also come with flexible payment options to enable you to have the right advice and documents in place at the right time.
We offer the following solutions but if you feel that any of them do not fit your situation then please contact us and give us the opportunity to create something just for you:
- Administration Wills from £120
- Protection Wills from £300
- Business Assets Wills from £360
- Lasting Powers of Attorney from £300
- Advance Directive from £180
- Deed of Variation from £120
comprises the service below
- Living Together (Cohabitation) Agreement from £480
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement from £480
- Separation Agreement from £480
- Divorce from £180
- Financial Consent Order and Form E Service from £480
comprises the services below
- Separation Agreement
- Pre-Nuptial Agreement
- Financial Consent Order and Form E Service
CLAIMS & DISPUTES
- Establishing the facts up to £400
- Researching case law up to £400
- Advising as to the strategic approach up to £400
- Letter of Claim from £600
(Please note: every case is different so yours may not require all of the stages listed above).
- Issuing/Defending Claim issued at Court (and Settlement/Non-Binding ADR/Mediation) - up to £900
- Disclosure and Inspection of documents - up to £1200
- Further steps leading to, and advising and assisting with preparation for Trial - by negotiation
LEGAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME
Much has been said recently about Access to Justice. But what does that mean?
Access to justice is a basic principle of the rule of law. In the absence of access to justice, people are unable to have their voice heard, exercise their rights, challenge discrimination or hold decision-makers accountable. It is a fundamental right under the Rule of Law of equal access to justice for all.
Government funded Legal Aid has been under attack and increasingly restricted for the past 30 years or so. So, in our effort to redress this even a little we have developed our own discretionary scheme for those who might not be able to afford access to a lawyer.
If you feel that this might apply to you, we would be happy to discuss this with you during our first consultation with you.